Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Quarter Reflection: Grade 9

   First of all i had a good first quarter. It started ok but once it started to come towards the end, my nightmare had begun. I was getting an ok grade but then my grade started to slope down. The most important thing during my first quarter was that i am an official high schooler. The junk thing that happened was when i wasn't able to reach that goal I wanted.  well 2nd Quarter here it comes. What I also noticed was that my peers and I had some difficulties in getting to know each other. Thats because we all came from different schools. But guess what were one big family. We had our up and downs, but we are still a one big family. My classes in high school is more upgraded and more advanced but hey thats life. I gotta deal with my challenges in life. In middle school its way easier because you know your friends more ever since kinder. The classes in middle school was somewhat the same.  And we also had the same teachers all over again. Which was getting a bit boring. 
   Well actually what i can do now is to improve my writing skills. What i know now in english is that i can inspire my writing with different details. Well before the quarter started for wnglish i was a bit nervous.Thats because i was scared cos its high school is a lil more advanced as i looked at it in my own perspective. 
   First of all there isn't anything that i would like to change its perfect as it is. aha. I know i may get bad grades but i can strive myself to get better. I just hope that i would get better grades than before. :) English isn't hard. You make it hard if you don't try, you make yourself down if you force yourself down. it isn't that hard. Just keep it up and don't go down. :)
   Overall my MeneMac experience as a MeneMacer was a bit exciting. I was shy at first because what if no one didn't like me? you know. it was also exciting because IT MEDIA!! aha. 
   My first goal is to have better grades than first quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment