My blog, I had this blog for about a year now. As you can see, i changed my header and my archives. As for my header, i changed it, i kept the title but changed the banner. I used photoshop to create my blog banner. This sophomore year, i am still changing the blog a bit, but still sticking with the name. As for my archives i seperated them by the months. The months that are labeled has the name or title of my work in the past year, not just the past year but including my sophomore work. (:
Hey Jer :)
ReplyDeleteI really like your header! It's super cute, and I think it really shows your knowledge of photoshop. It's cool how you were able to change the opacity levels just right so the background still shows, but the words stand out. By the way, make sure you change it back! I think your blog must've cut off the right side a bit (but i know it wasn't like that before!). Also, if you want, you could add a labels gadget (after labeling your old posts) to your blog to make it even clearer!
Overall, good job! :)
-Leah